This name is a mouthful
even before taking a sip of this delicious
power packed smoothie
that is full of healthy fats, fiber, antioxidants & protein!
It really fills you up,
giving you a burst of energy to start your morning
or pick you up in the afternoon.
Whole Foods Energy Boost Cleanse Smoothie
Makes 1 Serving
Please use organic!
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/2 lemon, with rind
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 walnuts
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (here's my recipe for making homemade)
- 1/2 cup water
- Top with a few wild blueberries and bee pollen as shown in my photo
- If too thick, add more liquid to achieve the desired consistency
- Blend all ingredients
- Give it your favorite topping
I poured a bit of this smoothie into a tiny paper cup for Charlotte Pearce of Affinity Pet Service for her to try when she came to pick up the boys this past week for their play group. This is the pic she sent me. She said, and I quote, "It was that good Lea Goode-Harris."