Here is a yummy healthy, end-of-the rainbow smoothie
that I made for this St. Patrick's Day,
a green pot o' gold
just for you!
Green Pot O' Gold Smoothie
by Lea Goode-Harris
Makes 1 Serving
Please use organic!
- 1 cup cashew milk* (or nut milk of choice)
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (I use white chia seeds)
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 scoop collagen powder (or rice protein powder)
- 2 tbsp fresh peppermint leaves
- a few drops of stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup water in cold weather or four large ice cubes in warm weather
- 1 tbls raw cacao nibs
- Raw Cacao Nibs
- A-bit-o-gold: Bee Pollen
- Blend all ingredients with the exception of the cacao nibs.
- Once blended add in the tablespoon of cacao nibs and pulse a couple of time to distribute them evenly.
- Pour into a glass and top it off with a sprinkle of cacao nibs & golden bee pollen.
*Cashew Milk: to make one cup:
- 1/3 cup raw, organic cashews
- 1 cup of water
- blend in your blender, starting low then moving to high, until smooth, creamy, and frothy!